At Stone Dermatology, we provide the highest expertise of specialized medical and surgical skin care for our patients in a relaxed, comfortable environment.
- We offer a variety of procedures including mole screening, skin cancer removal, wart removal as well as treatment for acne, rosacea, psoriasis, hair loss, and many other skin related issues.
- We also offer cosmetic dermatology procedures including laser hair removal, Botox, dermal filler, laser facials, Latisse, spider vein treatments and chemical peels.
For more information on the services we provide, visit our Services pages.
(these are our general hours, and may be subject to change)
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Late Hours Wednesdays: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Dr. Richard Stone, M.D.:
Dr. Richard Stone was born and raised in Provo, Utah. He graduated Medical School at the University of Utah and finished his residency at the highly acclaimed Dermatology program at the University of Miami. Upon completion, he returned to Utah where he has been practicing Dermatology for the past 36 years. Dr. Stone enjoys serving the community and providing his knowledge and expertise in Dermatology, to his patients. Their medical needs and concerns are his first priority.
Erik Zenger, P.A.:
Since graduating from the Physician Assistant program at the University of Utah, Erik has specialized in Dermatology. He worked with, and was trained by Dr. Stone right out of school and later moved to Portland Oregon where he worked with a dermatology clinic which specializes in laser and cosmetic procedures. He since returned to Utah, to once again become an integral part of Stone Dermatology, both seeing his own patients and covering for Dr. Stone while he is out of the office. Erik is a compassionate medical provider who strives to ensure that every patient leaves the office happy with their visit. He makes sure each patient leaves feeling reassured and educated, not only about their particular skin condition, but about their overall skin health and well-being.
In his free time Erik loves to travel and is heavily involved with humanitarian work in developing countries. He also volunteers locally for various organizations that provide free health care and other needed services to the under served population. He enjoys the outdoors and loves to fish, hike, and both water and snow ski.